We are looking for CNC operators. You are responsible for performing various machining activities with (CNC) milling/turning combinations. You also check whether previous edits and your own edits have been carried out in accordance with the regulations. A flexible attitude, thinking along and collaborating within the entire department ensures that you make a substantial contribution to the success of our company.
• Checking material, collecting the necessary molds;
• Check whether previous operations have been carried out in accordance with processing instructions and discuss deviations with the person responsible;
• Checking the measuring tools to be used, including calibration;
• Clamping, setting and adjusting (CNC) milling/turning combinations for various machining activities;
• Checking/measuring work performed in accordance with measurement procedures;
• Approve and release parts for the next production step;
• Checking the work package and processing instructions and looking up work instructions.
Covebo has extensive experience in national and international recruitment with different professional profiles. We work from a human scale, we have an open attitude, we help you in your professional and personal development process and we always work to guarantee the well-being of our workers.
In addition, we are certified by the ABU: Algemene Bond Uitzendondernemingen (Temporary Employment Agency Union). This guarantees the application of the current law and regulations.
For any questions, contact us!
Full-time work for a longer period of time!
Salary starts from €580 (including car, accommodation and health insurance) per week based on 40 hours.
Aerospace experience is a plus!
Good accommodation, one room per person. max. 20-25 minutes away from work.
Furthermore, a coordinator can be reached almost 24/7 by phone.
To be able to perform this function properly, you have at least LBO+ working and thinking level and machining knowledge in the metal industry. You preferably have an MBO Machining level 2/3 in combination with a good working and thinking level and a passion for metalworking.
English, intermediate level.
Other important experience:
o Experience with 4- and/or 5-axis DMG milling machines.
o Knowledge of work instructions, drawings and processing proposals.
o Knowledge of the required software programs and ERP software.
o Willingness to work in shifts.
o Products in the Aerospace must meet strict quality requirements. Accurate work and good control of your work is essential
Después de enviar su solicitud, nos pondremos a trabajar para usted lo antes posible
Nos gustaría saber más sobre usted y lo que le gustaría
Determinaremos si lo que usted quiere se corresponde con lo que buscan nuestros clientes
Amsterdam 38 horas Metal - €1200
Si tienes experiencia en el sector automóvil, aquí tienes una oportunidad de desarrollo profesional